This documentation is only valid for older versions of Wordfence. If you are using Wordfence 7 or later, please visit our.
I paid for my API key. Now where do I get it and how do I install it?
From Wordfence Documentation
- Sign in to Wordfence.com with the account you created when you ordered the key(s).
- Click the button that says "manage API keys"
- Your keys will be listed on the page you are taken to. Copy the one you want to install
- On your website, go to the wordfence plugins options page.
- Look for the section at the top of the page that looks like this:
- Paste the key you copied from wordfence.com into this
- Save options, reload the page, and premium options are now enabled