This documentation is only valid for older versions of Wordfence. If you are using Wordfence 7 or later, please visit our.
Wordfence Official Documentation
From Wordfence Documentation
Welcome to the official Wordfence documentation wiki.
Be sure to visit our official forums on WordPress.org if you are a free customer, and if you are a Premium customer you can find our priority support ticketing system on this page.
- Learn how Wordfence features work and about the options you can set
- Solutions to problems and error messages you may see
- Answers to common "how to" questions
- Information and help if your site has been hacked
- Requirements including minimum memory, OS, web server, CPU and more
- API calls that developers can use in themes and plugins
- Links to tools from Google, Facebook, and others