This documentation is only valid for older versions of Wordfence. If you are using Wordfence 7 or later, please visit our.
Your browser sent an invalid security token to Wordfence. How do I fix that?
From Wordfence Documentation
Revision as of 16:58, 21 September 2016 by WFAsa
If you get a message that says "Your browser sent an invalid security token to Wordfence. Please try reloading this page or signing out and in again." try The following.
- Try flushing any caching on the site.
- Refresh your browser cache or try from another browser.
- Check functions file for any code that might have been added pertaining to cookies
- Look at .htaccess file for anything cookie related
- Deactivate plugins one at a time to see which one is causing a conflict.