Renew a Wordfence key bought with PayPal
To purchase new Wordfence API-keys, please choose PayPal as a payment option on the checkout page. This is built in to our checkout process. Please do not make manual PayPal payments to purchase new keys. While logged in to wordfence.com you can purchase new keys and pay with PayPal via this page: https://www.wordfence.com/manage-wordfence-api-keys/?buy=true
If you are an existing customer and you want to renew your premium API-keys via PayPal, please go to this link:
Please note that you can only renew keys that are expiring in the next 30 days. This will renew the keys at the key's original rate.
If you have to manually request a renewal or add more time to keys bought with PayPal, please follow these steps.
- While logged in to wordfence.com, visit your "Manage Your Wordfence API Keys" page: https://www.wordfence.com/manage-wordfence-api-keys/
- You can see the renewal price for your keys here. Add up the amount for the keys you want to renew.
- Once you know the total price, send a paypal payment to email@example.com for the correct amount. Please indicate how many keys you are renewing and mention your Wordfence username in the 'notes to seller' section so we can find you in the system.
- NOTE: Failure to provide your username or the email you registered with on wordfence.com can delay your key creation. A key cannot be provided without this information.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your username and the payment, so that we can confirm your payment and renewal.