This documentation is only valid for older versions of Wordfence. If you are using Wordfence 7 or later, please visit our.
I want to use my API key on another site. How do I do that?
- For best results, downgrade the old site to a free key before starting this process (on your website, on the Wordfence options page)
- Sign in to Wordfence.com with the account you created when you ordered the key(s)
- Click the button that says "MANAGE API KEYS"
- Your keys will be listed on the page you are taken to.
- Look for the key you want to use somewhere else and check the box beside it.
- You will find a link that says "RESET SELECTED KEYS". Click there
- Paste your new key in the top of the Options page
NOTE: Keys can only be used on one domain at a time. Using them in two installations will mean one, possibly both, will not work