This documentation is only valid for older versions of Wordfence. If you are using Wordfence 7 or later, please visit our.
Send the activity log to Wordfence for troubleshooting
When troubleshooting issues in your Wordfence scans, our support staff may ask you to send a copy of the activity log.
Follow these steps to send a copy of your log:
- Sign in to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Wordfence Scan menu option on the left.
- Click the "email activity log" link above the lower yellow box.
- Wait for it to load - it may take a few seconds.
- Enter the email address we asked you to send the log to.
- Click "send."
A longer version of your activity log is now emailed to us, along with your system configuration, which we can use to diagnose any problems you're having.