This documentation is only valid for older versions of Wordfence. If you are using Wordfence 7 or later, please visit our.
The following pages do not link to other pages in Wordfence Documentation.
Showing below up to 23 results in range #51 to #73.
- Reset my premium Wordfence key for another domain
- Safely fetch a list of users posts
- Scheduled scans are not starting
- Send the activity log to Wordfence for troubleshooting
- Servers and IP Range
- Set up Falcon cache with WooCommerce
- Understanding scan results
- Verify that country blocking is working
- Visitors are being blocked when they have not broken any rules. What can cause this?
- Web Application Firewall - Blocked Ajax Requests
- Web Application Firewall - How to use Learning Mode
- What data does Wordfence send to the scanning servers during scans?
- What do Wordfence's cloud servers do?
- Whois Lookup
- Why did I get a blank page after a Wordpress automatic update?
- Wordfence Dashboard
- Wordfence Password Auditing
- Wordfence Update failed to copy a file
- Wordfence scan scheduling
- Wordfence system requirements
- You sent me a warning that the plugin "" needs an upgrade. How do I find out what plugin is named ""?
- Your browser sent an invalid security token to Wordfence. How do I fix that?